When Visitors visit the Website, the Company or the service providers authorized by the Company use various technologies for data collection in order to make the Visitors’ use of the Website more convenient and secure.
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
When you visit the Website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. This requires cookies – small text files (up to several KB) that your web browser places on your computer, tablet or other smart device when you visit our Website. They allow us to collect such data as:
- connection data (IP address of the connecting device, connection time, city from which you connect);
- device, browser type and information;
- demographics (age group, gender, occupational or marital status);
- data on how you browse the Website (which pages of the Website you visit, what products you are interested in, etc.)
Cookies help us to identify you as a previous visitor of a particular website, save your history of visiting the Website and tailor the content accordingly, speed up searches in the Website, create a convenient and friendly Website environment, present it more efficiently and reliably. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of the Website, allow monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to the Website and collect statistical information on the number of Website Visitors.
By using the information we collect about your actions on the Website, we are able to work with analytical service providers to help evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of advertisements on third party websites and views of our ads and content.
By using cookies, we aim to:
- ensure the proper operation of all Website functions, such as filling in forms, etc.;
- to recognize returning Visitors; cookies help us to show relevant, personalised information to Visitors, to remember their personal settings;
- analyze your habits so that the Website is convenient, efficient and meets your needs and expectations, for example, ensuring that you can easily find everything you are looking for;
How are cookies used for advertising?
Advertising cookies and other advertising technology, such as pixels, help us deliver ads more effectively. They also help us with preparing research and reports for advertisers, understanding and improving our services, and know whether specific content has been shown to you.
- COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
What cookies do we use?
Each time you visit the Website, may be created:
- long-term cookies that remain on your computer after you log out and will be used when you visit the Website again; they are valid and are not deleted when you stop browsing the Website, and/or
- short-term (session type) cookies that expire and are deleted when you finish browsing the Website.
All cookies used by us are used only with your prior consent, except for the necessary technical cookies. You can express your consent by clicking on the “I Agree” or similar button in the cookie bar. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change the settings of your browser and disable all cookies or enable/disable them one by one. Before agreeing, you can choose what types of cookies you want to allow us to store on your device.
Types of cookies
The following types of cookies may be used on the Website:
Necessary technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the Website in order for you to browse and use the functions of the Website, such as memorizing the information entered in the forms during the session, accessing the protected places of the Website. Without these cookies, it would be impossible to ensure certain functions of the Website or it would not work as smoothly as it should. For this reason, it is not possible to refuse the necessary technical cookies.
These cookies may be used only with your prior consent.
We use a variety of functional cookies on the Website to make your visit to the Website more convenient and enjoyable (for example, Visitors may avoid changing settings each time they visit the Website). Functional cookies do not track your actions on other websites. We use following types of functional cookies:
- Website settings cookies that remember settings selected by Visitors;
- Cookies that allow content to be displayed to certain territories are used by software that determines in which territory of country you log access the Website. The information transmitted by such cookies is anonymous.
Analytical cookies show us if you have already visited the Website. These cookies help us track the number of Visitors and the frequency of their visits. These cookies collect information about the use of the Website and help to improve the functioning of the Website. For example, analytical cookies can show which pages are most frequently visited, help to register problems on the Website, etc.
Targeted advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited before, and the links you have followed, whether you have already seen a particular advertisement or a certain type of advertisement, and how long it has elapsed since you saw it. They are also used to show certain ads only a certain number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of the ad. We use this information to provide you with advertising that is relevant to your interests.
Below we list the main cookies used on the Website according to their type, purpose, owner and validity period.
|Cookie name||Cookie owner (domain)||Cookie type||Validity period|
Third-party cookies and plug-ins
Some cookies are placed on the Website by third parties (such as advertising and analytics service providers). These third parties use their own cookies to analyze how many and how Visitors used the Website, from which other sites they entered the Website, where they moved on, and so on. The companies that create and use such cookies have their own policies and we have no influence on the creation or storage of such cookies. On some pages of the Website, other entities (such as social network providers) may also use their own cookies to tailor applications they create to your needs. We collect and transmit the information collected and transmitted by these cookies together with their owners as joint controllers, but we do not control and are not responsible for how they will process and use your information in the future. Due to the specifics of the operation of cookies, we do not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, just as other entities do not have access to the information collected by our cookies.
The following third-party cookies and/or plug-ins are used on the Website:
- Hotjar cookies (for more information see here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies);
- Google analytics cookies (for more information see here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US#types-of-cookies);
- Omnisend cookies (for more information see here: https://www.omnisend.com/privacy/).
You can find out how these companies use the information we collect from cookies in their privacy policies or by contacting them directly.
Transfer of data collected via cookies and plug-ins
Please be informed that certain data of your visit to the Website or data generated by visiting our Website (such as IP address, location, cookies, settings and information of the browser or device you are using, browsing date, time, duration, other browser and device activity) may be processed, transmitted or made available to entities within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA) (e.g., through our use of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and similar services, functionalities or products; such processors or recipients are companies operating in the United States or other non-EEA countries) for the purposes of monitoring how Website is browsed, statistics, engagement, analysis, functionality and related purposes.
Please note that personal data may be less protected in non-EEA countries than in EEA countries. We closely monitor the evolving case law and guidelines of the Court of Justice of the European Union and data protection supervisory authorities on transfers outside the EEA, and carefully assess the conditions under which such your data is transferred and may be further processed and stored after transfer to the above entities. To ensure the appropriate level of data security and to guarantee the lawful transfer of data, we conclude standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or ensure other grounds and conditions established by legal acts.
- CONTROL AND DELETION OF COOKIES
When you use a browser to access content we provide, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or be notified when a cookie is sent. Every browser is different, so if you are not aware how to change your cookie settings, check out its help menu. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
- Cookie settings in Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Safari.
Please note that in some cases deleting cookies may slow down your internet browsing, restrict the operation of certain features of the Website or block access to the Website.
- FINAL PROVISIONS